SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 18, 2018

an Entanglement

an Entanglement

To the Sun and the Moon
I'm sorry if i never find the beauty in you
As i also failed to see the beauty in me
Now that i thought of it, i wish i could.


To the friends i rarely talk to
I'm sorry if maybe I've hurted you
And you couldn't forgive me
So please accept my sincere aplogies

To the Brothers i have with a little love
I'm sorry if you think i'm not as sweet as i used to
My life has been messed up
And i don't want you to know that i'm not fine

To the sisters i have from another mother
I'm sorry if i seemed like a hideous sister
Maybe i am
And i will never understand how to be a better one

To the mother who gave birth to me
We never see eye to eye in almost everything
You think my attitude is awfully bad
I think it's because we can't see the goods towards each other
And i give you an extra line to talk more
I just really hope this isn't my suicide note, 
Because i wish i can fix things to make you understand
That i'm not a bad daughter

To the father in heaven
I wish to see you again
I don't know if i can
But to know the fact to you loved me is enough now

To the in-laws i recently got
you have such a beautiful son
and i'm beyond proud to take care of him
even thought i will never as good as you did

To the fun bestfriends i got
Sometimes i can be a pain in the ass
Sometimes i thought you are all the one who r pain in the ass
But that's friendship, and i can never repay your love to me

To the life i have for more than 20 years
I don't know if i can survive another years
I wish i know how to
Can you at least give me a clue?

To the Husband who i love the most
This is your special lines from me
I know you're tired
I wish to cherish every moments
I wish to be happy with just a blink
I'm happy to marry you
I'm happy to say i do
And if i wasn't happy,
That wasn't entirely your fault
Sometimes i get lonely, honey
I wish i have the strongest voice
To ask you to stay here
I should've showered you with love
But what i did mostly was to make you sad
and worry
Trust me, that was never my intention
I love you
I want to be brave honey...
I want to..

Post a Comment